Airport: Guglielmo Marconi International Airport.
Shuttle Bus options:
- Marconi Express Train is the faster way to reach the Central Station. (the web site will be available very soon)
It is possible to buy the ticket online or directly at the ticket barrier by credit card payment or by your smartphone
- One way ticket: Euro 8,70
- Round trip ticket: Euro 16,00
- Reduced Prices for families and groups
- Shuttle Service Aerobus BLQ is available to the Central Station. (click here for the timetable)
The ticket price is Euro 6,00 and it is possible to buy it directly on the bus
Bologna has two Railway Stations, one of these is dedicated to High-speed trains with direct connections to/from Milan (60 minutes), Florence (30 minutes), Rome (2 hours), Venice (1 hour and half).